Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
Our office implements UND's academic priorities and allocates resources to support our shared goals.
We work closely with the UND President, deans and directors of our academic colleges and units, University Senate, and members of the Academic Leadership Team who assist with guiding specific areas of campus activity.
As our current Strategic Plan comes to a close, its time to reflect on where we are and where we are headed in the future. The planning committee
The Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs is currently searching for the following leadership positions:
Our mission is to provide strategic vision, leadership, and support for academic excellence and integrity to further the university's academic mission through outstanding teaching and learning, cutting-edge scholarly and creative activity, and meaningful service to the public.
Our office facilitates the university's mission through academic and curricular planning, and partners with academic faculty, staff, and programs across the university to:
- Provide an exciting, imaginative, and rigorous learning experience for every UND student.
- Provide support for faculty promotion and tenure processes.
- Offer and promote faculty development and leadership opportunities.
- Foster faculty innovation, achievement, and recognition for teaching, scholarship, and service.
- Promote the assessment of student learning.
- Partner with campus stakeholders to recruit, retain, and support a distinguished and diverse faculty.
- Champion the educational benefits of diverse intellectual viewpoints and backgrounds.
Our office values accountability, collaboration, inclusivity, integrity, transparency, and continuous improvement.