Gershman Graduate Center
The Dr. Kathleen and Hal Gershman Graduate Center is a space dedicated to graduate students and graduate education.
A generous donation from Dr. Kathleen and Hal Gershman enabled a full-scale renovation of the Stone House building.
A Space for You
The Gershman Graduate Center provides a space where graduate students can connect with their peers in a relaxed environment.
It's equipped with:
- Technology to enable hybrid and streaming workshops for all students.
- An indoor lounge and outdoor patio for students to gather for coffee, games and conversation.
- Space to accommodate distance student for on-campus learning opportunities.
- Multiple meeting rooms for students to reserve for collaboration with their fellow students.
- After hours access with U-card.
Graduate students and the campus community may reserve space at the GGC for purposes of graduate education.
Graduate students and the campus community may reserve space, free of charge, for purposes of graduate education.
Free tours of the historic Gershman Graduate Center are offered Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Advanced tour registration is required (walk-ins not accepted due to space limitations). Tours are 20-30 minutes long and are limited to groups of 10 or less.
Please call 701.777.2850 or email [email protected] to schedule a tour.
Guests needing disability accommodations for the tour, please contact Equal Opportunity & Title IX, 701.777.417 or [email protected] for assistance prior to your scheduled tour date.